Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
Equine CranioSacral Workshops, upon cancellation of a workshop for any reason, will reschedule the workshop to the next most available date. All registrants will be notified of the cancellation and given the option to receive a refund or rollover their deposit and attend the rescheduled workshop.
Refunds are given if Equine CranioSacral Workshops cancels a workshop for any reason; any registered student may transfer their deposit or payment to a future or the rescheduled workshop. The transfer fee cost will be waived for the registered student in the conditions aforementioned.
If a registrant chooses to receive a refund, the amount refunded is the amount paid: the deposit or other amount paid for the workshop at time of registration. Equine CranioSacral Workshops is not responsible for fees of any kind for international transaction or bank fees (see below).
Credit Card Refund Policy:
Registrants paying by credit card will receive a refund to the original credit card used at the time of registration. Please provide and confirm we have current expiry date and credit card information to make your refund easier.
Students canceling a registration:
Students/registrants who cancel their registration for a workshop for any reason, the following applies:
• 1/3 of class fees are due upon registration with the balance due no later than 3 weeks prior to the first day of class. If you cancel with 21 or more days notice, your deposit will be returned to you less a 50% administrative service charge levied on the amount of the required deposit. Your deposit may be transferred to another class, with 21 or more days notice, for a $30 transfer fee. If you cancel with less than 21 days notice your full amount will be forfeited. The Instructor or Equine CranioSacral Workshops is not held responsible for business conflicts, medical emergencies, cancelled flights, personal reasons, venue changes etc., any cost of flight purchases due to cancellation of workshops, and exceptions cannot be made for any reason.
• All persons who cancel their registration for any reason, as stated above, if cancelled 21 days or before are entitled to a 50% refund, any person cancelled 21 days or less forfeits the whole deposit paid at the time of registration.
• All registrants have the option of transferring their registration to another workshop for the admin fee of $30 or the cost stated in their registration for the country for which they registered for a workshop.
• It is the responsibility of the registrant who cancelled their registration, to re-register for the new workshop dates they would like to attend. We require a workshop registration for all persons attending our workshops, no exceptions are made. It is not the responsibility of Equine CranioSacral Workshops, if the person does not re-register for the new workshop and their original deposit(s) will be forfeited and will no longer be transferable, after a year from the original registration. A transfer fee is required at the time of re-registration with new registration as stated above. The deposit or payment paid at the time of the original registration will be transferred to the new dates upon the person re-registering.
• Equine CranioSacral Workshops is not responsible to notify the registrant of new workshop dates, if the person/registrant does not re-register as required for the new workshop dates, they are not registered for the new workshop dates and not eligible for a refund. NO EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE.
• *No student/registrant is allowed to attend a workshop, unless they first complete an online registration.
Other methods of refund:
If the registrant's credit card account used for original registration is no longer valid or active or the request of refund is 120 days past the original registration date, refunds will be made via PayPal only.
Exchange rates and fees:
Equine CranioSacral Workshops is not responsible for changes in exchange rates between the time of the original registration and completion of the refund. Equine CranioSacral Workshops is not responsible for any fees via PayPal, credit card companies or banks incur for the refund.
Please allow 10-12 business days for your refund, however refunds may take up to 30-60 days after workshop cancellation.